How to register
- TEAM MANAGERS must complete the team nomination form in full to register a team CLICK HERE . A fully completed team nomination form secures the team. Please email to Tweedcoast@oztag.com
- INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS: Players can sign on as an individual and we will find a team for you. PLEASE NOTE WHEN REGISTERING, REGISTER YOUR CHILD, NOT YOURSELF. We will do our best to accommodate Individual players however, we can not guarantee a place on a team.
- If you are registering using an Active Kids voucher – Please CLICK HERE
- JUNIOR FAQs: Click Here
I cant remember my Password. What do i do?
- Search your email for an email addressed from “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- You will find in the search results your username and password. (There is an issue with gmail accounts receiving emails from our system.)
- On the registration page click this link – . You need to input the correct username and email address. You will automatically be sent your login details.
- If you still can’t remember your username and password, please email Tweedcoast@oztag.com and we will resend your password. This password request is not automatic and will take time to process.
- When you receive your username and password, please ensure that you write it down and keep it in a safe place.
Update Address, Phone Number or change Password
How do I update my address, phone number or change my password?
Logon at https://mysportsedge.com.au
(On the page use ‘Player login’ in top-right corner). You can also purchase more playing gear.
To update your personal details: Page will open onto your “Personal Data“. To save changes, ensure you click on “update my details”
To change password: Click on My Details, then “Change Password”
To Buy More Gear: Click Merchandise, then “Buy More Gear”. If you see “Event has been closed. You can’t buy any more items”, use the arrows to find the season/comp you are playing in.