PLEASE READ ALL BELOW INFORMATION, YOU WILL THEN BE UP TO DATE FOR THE SEASON AHEAD.
CHECK ALL STATE CUP TRIAL NOMINATION INFORMATION ON THE REP SCENE PAGE ON THE WEBSITE.
PLAYING SHORTS ALL PLAYERS MUST HAVE OFFICIAL OZTAG SHORTS OR TIGHTS ONLY.
NO RUGBY LEAGUE TAG SHORTS CAN BE WORN. NO OTHER TAG SHORTS PERMITTED.NO HOME MADE SHORTS CAN BE WORN. WE WILL ASK PLAYERS TO LEAVE THE PLAYING FIELD DURING GAMES
Shorts $30 and Tights $35 purchase online in the registration portal or on game nights with physical card only. Shorts Sizes: 24 26 28 30 32 34 Tights – Girls 8 10 12 14 – Ladies 8 10 12 14 ** The most up to date info on our competitions can be found on our Facebook, Instagram & website **
SUPER SUNDAY 22nd OCTOBER
On this Day we will play 2 rounds of the 10 Round season.
We may need to adjust amount of rounds on this day due to the size of the competition.
Draw for this day will be posted @ least 10 days prior
GAME TIMES AND DRAW
Game Times for divisions can change week to week so always check draws via our website.
– Scroll down Game days, Times and Results.
– Click Draw link for your day inside the red Table.
– Once in draw to make it easier to view your game time,
– Click SHOW DIVISIONS,
– Then select your Division EG 9 Girls, All 9 Girls games will appear you can also type in your team name.
Draw Link Via Junior page of the Website
If a team can not make it for whatever reason one week please give us plenty of notice so we can contact your opposition.
Draws are automated so we can not create Byes for teams that are away on camps etc.
Monday: 4:00pm, 4:35pm & 5:10pm
Wednesday: 3:50pm, 4:25pm, 5:00pm, 5:35pm & 6:10pm
INDIVIDUAL PLAYER ALLOCATIONS
When allocating we do our best to match friend with friends with the information we are given. Some individuals have been added to existing teams that needed 1or 2 to be topped up, these players have been notified already and the managers details have also been forwarded to them.
All other individuals that have registered looking for a team have now been allocated into teams that we have created.
If you’re a parent who would like to manage one of these teams please email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will pass on all players details to you so you could touch base before round 1 games. Not much to Managing these teams, you can be our point of contact, create a messenger group etc. Players IN these teams are to make their way to their field and they will be met by the referee who will get the kids ready to play. This is the parents opportunity to meet and greet. We will need someone to manage the teams, so we will ask parents on the first round who could do that for us if not emailed before hand. PLAYERS CAN NOT SWAP AND CHANGE BETWEEN TEAMS.
FOR ALLOCATIONS OF INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS: CLICK HERE
REFEREES AND PARENTS/COACHES
Unless it is help with substitutions there is never a reason for a parent to approach a referee During or after a game. If you have a question please ask an official around the fields or at Admin.
We will not tolerate anybody Speaking/Heckling/Abusing from a sideline at a referee.
Nobody is to walk onto a field no matter the circumstance.
This is a social sport for kids to enjoy themselves, not watch adults embarrass themselves.
SOME HELPFUL INFO FOR ALL PLAYERS AND FAMILIES
– 1st 2 Weeks at Junior Oztag can be Busy, patience and a smile is your friend during this time.
– If you are buying shorts 1st round please do before YOUR Childs time slot. Eg 435pm game please purchase after the 4pm game has started.
– Parents please stay off fields while the kids are playing and after the games, the Refs will look after the kids.
– Please take your Rubbish with you when you leave.
– Check the website and become familiar with the Junior page.
– Fields will be numbered with Flags
– We provide the tags and balls for all fields and games.
– In older age groups we score using our online system and our refs use their phones for that.
– If you have any questions email is the best way for us, at the grounds you will find someone at admin or one of the staff walking around the fields.
Please do not park across emergency entry’s onto the fields Please do not park people in or across residents driveway. Please remember we are very close to residential properties so please take care of their property and be mindful of Noise when coming and going. Also be very careful in car parks as the precinct is very busy most afternoons and kids can run out without thinking sometimes.
Teams are to organise their shirts. Yes we need numbers on the shirts. (Communication for refs)
For new teams we just put together, this can be discussed during round 1 so any shirt is ok for the first week. Mums and Dads Introduce yourself to each other on the sidelines.
Shirt Suggestion: Same colour shirts from Best and Less, Iron on numbers. Black permanent Maker works well also for numbers.
REGISTERED TEAMS AND PLAYERS
– The team you register in is the only team you can play in.
– There is to be no fill ins for teams.
– The game will immediately be Forfeited.
– You can play with Minimum of 5 players on the field.
– If you want to play in 2 teams you must register for both.
SOCIAL MEDIA WET WEATHER INFO
Please like our FACEBOOK page and Follow us on INSTAGRAM
A lot of information can be found on these INCLUDING QUICK WET WEATHER UPDATES
Please do not call or text Tweed Oztag if it’s raining. We update as soon as a decision is made. Usually after 2pm or when council update their website, in the case of Storms we will post ASAP. If there is NO update, we are ON!
We hope you all enjoy the season and we can’t wait to see the kids out playing Oztag this season.
GET YOUR TAG ON!